“Friend is a friend indeed”. The statement itself reflects the value of friends in our lives and no doubt, it’s incomplete without them. Remember those tizzy moments we had in school? Bunking the class, making fun of friends, spooking with the teacher and what not. Sure these things got ourselves in trouble sometimes. Right? , But those little moments, those little things, made our lives memorable. “Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.” By Dr. Abdul kalam.
Rightly so, memories are the greatest treasures of our lives!! We often flip through some of our old snaps and got lost in the memories. The late night outs, the long drives, and some occasional group trips, there’s no better feeling. So, steal some time from your busy lifestyle and relive those memories again. And what’s better than a fun-packed trip with some of your best friends?
So, pack your bags, take a break from your busy life and consider visiting these breathtaking places which are handpicked by our crazy travel freaks.
Manali – an enchanting hill station with some of the best snow covered mountains! It’s no wonder it is known as the “queen of valleys”. The sceneries and nature here will blow your mind.
Things to do –
- Explore some of the exquisite temples like Siyali Mahadev temple and the Manu temple.
- Experience the magic of Beas River, Rahala falls or Hampta pass.
- Take a 13 km drive from Manali and head to Solang valley. It’s a paradise for an adventure lover. If you are looking for some activities like river rafting, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, it’s worth your time.
Kasol is famous for its hash and the trance parties, however, one can easily be lost in its misty mountains and the hush greenery too. It’s a land where you experience some mesmerizing valleys every step you take, so don’t forget to take a DSLR with you.
Things to do-
- Roam around Kasol and visits its famous market where you can experience the tradition and culture of Kasol.
- If you are an adventure freak, simply head to kheerganga. It’s a 15 km trek with some enchanting views. Once you reach, lose yourself in its hot steam bath and relax your body.
- Just 4 km from kasol, Manikaran is a place for a visit.It is famous for its hot springs and it is believed that its hot water has the ability to heal diseases.
Rajasthan’s culture, heritage, and its history make it one of the most sought-after tourist destination in India. Take a road trip and head to Rajasthan to experience the ancient architecture of India.
Things to do-
- Go Zipping! Neemrana Fort situated in Alwar is famous for Zip lining or also known as Flying fox.
- If there’s one thing which you should experience once in a lifetime, it had to be the night desert camping in Rajasthan.Traditional Puppet shows, Rajasthani food, and the gazing stars will make you feel mesmerizing.
Goa is known for its beautiful beaches, sunbath and late night parties, and it’s no wonder why it’s hugely popular among youngsters. If you are planning to visit Goa, this might be the best time (winters).
Things to do-
- Start off with experiencing its beaches first. To make the most of your time at the beach, go for activities like Jetskiing, Parasailing or Scuba diving.
- Experience Goa’s wildlife with Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife sanctuary and Mollem National Park.
- Known as the “Rome of the East”, Panjim is the best place to visit if you are roaming in South Goa. It is blessed with some great ancient churches, Art galleries, and Museums.
India is filled with adventure and some locations which steal your heart right away. So, get along with your friends and explore these places to experience the best of your time. Have fun!