As we all know about the costliness in India, it is increased day by day. Now days everyone wants to make his/her bedroom look expensive on a low budget. You have many options related to that if you have money. But what about if you know that you can easily do the same in your budget.
The first thing comes in your mind whenever you go to your rich friend’s house or any relative’s house is what that his bedroom is awesome and you wish that you can do the same. So that I would share some easy tips in which you can make your house or bedroom expensive without spending more money.
Here are a few options that you can go through with and make your room look expensive-
- Simply go to nature: You can bring freshly cut flowers, branches, river rocks, pine cones and whatever natural thing you find related to beauty
- By rearranging your furniture: You can generate free space by rearranging a couch, a table, a dresser or your bed as simple as that. Even there is nothing is so simple as only rearranging the furniture.
- Painting: You can purchase new cans of paint to painting your room as well as most of the people having old cans of paint n their garage or basement or storerooms. That could be as much as ½ to ¾ of the way filled. You can add some color and depth to your room. If you don’t have enough to paint an entire room consider painting an accent wall or even the ceiling. You can also give a facelift with paint to your old furniture.
Note:- Then you may click here If You Searching For Boys PG in Sector 16 Noida Noida And NCR.
- Use of old fabric: Many people have old fabrics which are not in use make it use now to use individually or collectively. You can make pillow covers and bolsters for your bed or couch. Also, you can create a magical pattern
- Showing your collections: You can bring out whatever you have collected and can display them proudly. You can hanger these items or group them together on tables, counter and bookshelves. You can also bring out whatever it is, like your dishes, bowls, etc.
- By bringing your old photo boxes: You can use your old photographs in your room, dust of them and show them proudly. You can create a new gallery in your bedrooms, living rooms and halls wherever you want.
After doing these above-mentioned activities, your room will certainly feel newer and fresher. And you will be amazed at how such simple things can be so transforming.
Note:- If you searching the best PG for girls – Girls PG in Sector 19 Noida