Noida is one of the most livable cities of Delhi NCR. The reason behind is simple i.e. budget and facilities. Be it housekeeping, home rent and much more. So, if you are also planning to take a room on rent in Noida or paying high room rent then this blog will help you to know about the most affordable place to live in Noida. Let’s gather some information about these pocket-friendly places to live on rent in Noida.
Following are the names of top 5 places to live in Noida:
- Sector 1, Noida Extension-The multitude projects of real-estate have made the investors to earn regular returns from their investment. That’s why they are giving their property units on rent at comparatively low rates than other cities. A single room with kitchen costs INR 4500 and 2BHK on INR 8000 per month.
- Sector 22-This sector is highly developed area of Noida and many people are living here from so long. There are many PG arrangements available and have numerous options with good facilities. 1 BHK and 2 BHK rental apartment cost starts from INR 8000.
- Sector 44 and 45-The properties in these regions are near to the main road. A semi furnished 1 BHK and 2 BHK have rents around INR 7000 and INR 10000 respectively.
- Sector 137-The region is very close to Noida Expressway. A newly constructed rental apartment costs around INR 6000 to INR 12000. Apart from this, flats are part of the gated community project.
- Sector 71, 74, 75, 76 and 78– The very popular sectors of Noida and especially good for those who are looking for the rental apartments. The rents are comparatively low and that too of 3 BHK flats as the price is around INR 12000 per month.
So, these are the best areas of Noida where you can live happily without crossing your budget.
Note:-If you searching best PG for girls and boys PG in Noida