Rainy season means the arrival of dengue mosquitoes and the occurrence of many deaths too. For preventing yourself from these death-causing mosquitoes, you have to take strict actions. There are many ways of preventing their spread. In fact, you can keep them at a bay by following some natural ways. Here we have mentioned few natural ways. So let’s have a look at these natural measures once.
Following are the natural preventive measures of mosquitoes:
- Lemon Eucalyptus- It’s considered as an active ingredient in mosquito repellent, known for providing 100% protection from mosquitoes.
- Catnip Oil- There are many who think that catnip is only effective in cats but it’s equally helpful in preventing mosquitoes. According to the research it has been
- Peppermint Oil- It’s a natural insecticide and mosquito repellent. You simply have to mix it with scents like lemon and run onto your skin. You can also call it a mint spray which you can use to protect yourself from mosquitoes.
- Lemongrass Oil– It’s like the commercial mosquito repellent and it becomes more effective when mixed with oils like cinnamon.
- Use a Fan- The best and easy way to protect yourself with these mosquitoes is an electric fan. Try to keep an electric fan with you when you are sitting outside in summer. It will keep the mosquitoes away from you and even provide you cooling.
The above-listed points are the best natural ways that you can follow to prevent mosquitoes. The best part of these measures is that all these are natural and even effective than the cosmetic ones. It means you have to spend nothing on keeping them away. So follow these natural preventive measures of mosquitoes and keep you and your family safe.
Note:- If you searching the best PG for girls. Girls PG in sector 15 Noida